How to care for your silver 925 and gold plated jewellery
- It is better to remove your jewellery before you go swimming or sunbathing
- Avoid exposure with household chemicals or any substances that contain sulphur
- Lotions, cosmetics, hair sprays and perfumes may also cause tarnishing. It is best to get dressed with jewellery last, as a "finishing" touch!
- Keep your jewellery pieces in their boxes when you are not wearing them
- Use the silver polishing cloth to polish your jewellery
- Gold plating usually fades, so it is best to ask for professional cleaning care which we also offer
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.